You are here:
The Faster Payments website has been designed to be accessible and adaptable to as many users as possible. Here is a general outline of the ways you can access our information.
- You can click on the “AA” icon in the upper right hand corner which will enlarge or shrink the web page.
- You can change the colour contrast. Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner.
- All photos and images have been “named tagged”, which means if you drag your mouse across them, a box will describe them for you.
If you have any difficulties accessing the website, need help with particular information, or even have suggestions for how we can make the site more accessible, please feel free to contact us directly at: Press@paymentscouncil.org.uk
Customizing your computer
To make your computer easier to use AbilityNet have created an online tutorial called ‘My Computer My Way’ that covers the following:
- Vision – help with seeing your screen
- Hearing – help with sounds and audio
- Motor – help with physically accessing keyboard and mouse difficulties
- Cognitive – help with reading, spelling and understanding
- For more information please visit www.abilitynet.org.uk/mcmw