- The Economics of the New Access Model
- The Vision for the New Access Model
- Faster Payments Participation
- Access Options
- Bank of England Settlement
- Aggregator and FP Solution Providers
- Sponsor Bank Contacts
- FP ISO20022 Standards Library
Direct Participation– Enables a PSP to connect directly into the Faster Payments Central Infrastructure to send and receive Faster Payments. Directly connected Participants also perform their own settlement with the Bank of England.
Below is the high level overview for Direct Participation illustrating the roles of the sender, beneficiary and Direct Participants in the Faster Payments Chain.
Please navigate the menu options to the left to discover more about Direct Participation access to Faster Payments.#
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Direct Participant, please email email@example.com.