- The Economics of the New Access Model
- The Vision for the New Access Model
- Faster Payments Participation
- Access Options
- Bank of England Settlement
- Aggregator and FP Solution Providers
- Sponsor Bank Contacts
- FP ISO20022 Standards Library
File Input Module (FIM)
File Input Module (FIM) – FIM is aimed at PSP’s that require a file based solution to submit Faster Payments directly into the Central Infrastructure under sponsorship of a Participant offering FIM services. FIM payment files may contain payments from more than one originating customer account.
Please note FIM is a 'send only' service and does not support the receipt of Faster Payments therefore prospective users should consider how they would receive payments if utilising the Faster Payments FIM service.