- Free-to-use HTML resource is an important step in the drive towards adoption of the globally-recognised ISO 20022 standard
- Latest developments build on extensive work by Faster Payments Scheme to map its existing ISO 8583 message protocol to ISO 20022
Metro Bank, the revolutionary high street bank, has become a fully operational participating financial provider of Faster Payments, the UK’s 24/7 real-time payment service.
Faster Payments is supporting the launch of a major new campaign designed to tackle financial fraud.
Faster Payments Scheme Limited (FPSL) has today (Thursday 15 September 2016) published its response to the Payments Strategy Forum’s draft strategy, ‘Being responsive to user needs’.
- Raphaels becomes first new direct participant of scheme since launch
Raphaels Bank has today (Thursday 11 August 2016) become the first new fully operational participating financial provider of Faster Payments, the UK’s 24/7 real-time payment service.
Nick Caplan, Independent Chair of Faster Payments Scheme Limited said:
“Faster Payments welcomes the publication of the PSR’s Final Report: Market review into the ownership and competitiveness of infrastructure provision. The objectives of the review align with our own ...
Craig Tillotson, Chief Executive of Faster Payments, said:
“Customer demand for real-time payments means the importance of opening up access to our world-leading service has never been more important...
Craig Tillotson, Chief Executive of Faster Payments Scheme Limited (FPSL), said:
“We welcome the work of the Payments Strategy Forum regarding the publication of this first draft of the strategy for payments in the UK....
- The New Access Model has reached critical mass as a fifth Fintech gains technical accreditation, with more in the pipeline
- Direct participation is planned to double by the end of 2017 with four new participants already preparing to join this year
- Bank of England new settlement policy set to further expand direct participation